Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We don't know Jack!

Do you?

Of course you know yourself, Jack...constantly commenting on both mine and Daren and probably countless other people's blogs, chiding me for posting infrequently or in an untimely manner.

Seems like Jack doesn't even write a blog himself. Maybe he should start a blog...a day in the life of a blog voyeur!

So before he gets his panties in a wad again...

The random photo below was taken in the European Union, Espana, Barcelona.
A detail of Gaudi's Parc Guell including a foppy guy with the large stringed instrument.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Hmmm. If I'm not welcome, you only need to say! I think you guys lead a far more interesting life than I do, but I will consider posting a blog to show you how mundane Jack really is!

Jack said...

But in the meantime, do I get a prize for correctly identifying Bark alone?