Monday, March 26, 2007

The game of spongebob LIFE...a modern adaptation

On my recent friend tour, I had the pleasure of seeing my #1 friend and meeting his 10 year old son for the first time. I suggested we play a game (missa debbs loves games) and I was introduced to Spongebob LIFE...

In the classic version of LIFE, you drive a blue or pink station wagon, get a spouse, have kids, buy a house and pay a mortgage...

In the modern version of Spongebob LIFE, you walk alone, you may choose to buy a pet (which may sting you...i.e. jellyfish), you can change jobs frequently (you need a college degree to be a fry cook), and you rent a house or live with grandma...

So, in the game of Spongebob Life, I was Mr. Crabbs, went to college, became a business owner and made more money than everyone else but ended up in dead last place with $3700 because in the end I lost Spongebob in a card game and had to buy him back...

...go figure, the un-college educated groundskeeper won in the game of Spongebob LIFE!

No comments: