Monday, January 1, 2007

So how were your holidays, deb? BUSY!!!

I was a social butterfly this holiday season!

On Christmas Day I made six stops...First to bestow oatmeal cookies on the ex and his mom Becky and Captain Jim--Jim approves of the cookies. Then it was off to downtown Savannah to the Sea Bolwd Crew House--never let South Africans start a grill! Next to Princess Marianna's house with the gift of Chinese Medicine. Oh yes, I did get a meal with Tara and Lou, my favorite Jersey folks...We ate lasanga and I supervised while the men tried to set up the new flat screen TV during a football game! Halfway back to Tybee I had a glass of wine with the Bretons and their neighbors...and a final stop on Tybee to visit one of the Becker boys and the ex again!

OK then it is New Year's Eve. Stop by Diego's to try to get some of this hangi. I believe it is a Kiwi thing where they roast a whole pig in the ground...30 more minutes and then we'll dig it up...oh well. My mission is to park the car for the rest of the year! So we cab it to Il Pasticco and dance in the New Year, 007 that is! One last stop at Venus di Milo before I put on my PJs and sleep well!

Good Morning New Year!!! This is the second year I have celebrated a fresh beginning with a plunge into the Atlantic Ocean! In black leather no less!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!!



No comments: